Describe a time you saw children behave badly in public. September to December 2020 new cue cards | Sep to Dec 2020 cue cards

Describe a time you saw children behave badly in public.


Describe a time you saw children behave badly in public.

You should say - 

                  Where it was 

                  What the children were doing                          How others reacted to it 

                  And explain how you felt about it 


➡I go for a walk in a park near my house every day. Usually, I see some kids playing in the park at the time. And they are always with an adult. When I went to the park last week, I noticed that the kids were actually uprooting flowers and plants instead of playing. To see if there was an adult who knew the kids.

There were other people who came for walks like me, but I didn't think anyone knew the kids. Some of them stopped and wondered what to do. However, an old uncle could no longer see it. He went to the children and told them to stop doing it immediately. However, instead of being intimidated, he began to explain how plants are living things, and that rooting them out is like killing them.


Follow Ups

1. Walls and small items like pencils, erasers.

Answer: I think when I was young I was guilty of every one of them.


  2. How should parents prevent their children from misbehaving in public?

  Answer: I think parents should stop their children from doing bad things at home.  There should be no double standards.  In addition, I think parents should not only stop their children from doing something bad but also tell them why it is bad to do so.


  3. Are parents tougher than they are today?

  Answer: On the contrary, I think parents are more comfortable these days.  I think this is mainly due to two reasons, the first is the strict laws against corporal punishment and the second is the influence of Western culture.


  4. Who has the greatest impact on children?  Parents or their friends?

  Answer: I think that in the early years, the influence of parents is second to none because children spend most of their time with parents, but as children get older, they spend more time with their friends and  I think this is what happened during these years.  Friends who influence their behavior and thinking.

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form