Describe an area of science that interests you IELTS cue card | makkar May to August 2021 cue cards | makkar new cue cards 2021 |

Describe an area of science that interests you IELTS cue card.


Note: You will have to talk on the topic for one to two minutes.  You have a minute to think about what you are going to say.  If you want, you can make some notes to help you.



IELTS SPEAKING PART-2 

(Simple Answer and Follow ups)


Describe an area of science that interests you.

You should say.....

  • What is it?
  • How did you learn about it?
  • Why are you interested in it?    

Simple Answers and follow up questions to describe an area of science that interests you IELTS Speaking cue card.


Introduction (What is it?)
Honestly speaking, I am not very fond of science, especially physics and chemistry, but I like learning biotechnology.

This is an exciting subject.  It is not only about the human body, but also provides information about plants and animals.

How did you learn about it?
I started taking interest in that subject when I was in sixth grade.  I used the Internet with books and notes, which were provided by classroom teachers.

I think the Internet is the best way to learn a practical subject because a student can watch various videos of a single subject, which makes it easier to understand the challenging subject.

Why are you interested in it?
I love biotechnology a lot, because with the help of this subject, I now know very well how to keep the body physically and mentally fit.  I am fond of planting saplings, and I plant many types of flowers and trees in my house.

The conclusion
I look after these very well because I have excellent knowledge about the environment, and this is possible with the help of biotechnology.  So these are the things that I love about science.

------------------------------

Follow Ups (Question &Answer)

1. What is the best invention in the last hundred years?
Answer: I think there are many inventions that have changed our lives, but I think the invention of the Internet has had the most impact.  Today, we have endless information available at our fingertips, and we can communicate with anyone sitting anywhere.

2. What is the impact of science on human life?
Answer: I think science has two main effects.  First, science brings logic and reasoning to human life.  It reduces the effects of superstition and makes us more open-minded and accepting of others.  Second, science and inventions have made our lives a lot more comfortable than in the past.

3. What can individuals do for scientific research?
Answer: I think most science inventions are accidental.  Individuals see a need, and they come up with an idea to address that need.  In this way new inventions keep happening.  Individuals can also donate money to a scientific organization to finance scientific research.

4. What effect can international cooperation in science bring?
Answer: The main challenges for scientific research today are lack of funds and lack of access to information.  International cooperation can address both.  If countries share wealth and their knowledge, scientific research will certainly get a boost.
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form